Transition to Trading programme
The Childhood Trust is delighted to be partnering with the School for Social Entrepreneurs to offer a number of to those of our charity partners looking to diversify their income streams!
The School for Social Entrepreneurs has been supporting charity-leaders and social entrepreneurs with learning for 22 years.
Watch this video to learn more about the SSE:
The programme will take part in a series of group sessions spread over four months, with other people at a similar stage to you. You’ll form a trusted support network, as well as the skills and knowledge needed to diversify your income.
- A fully funded learning programme, to help you diversify your income and develop your leadership skills
- An opportunity to meet regularly with other people running organisations like yours, so you can help each other out
- Increase your understanding and confidence in managing finances for diversification
- Develop a plan to implement new business opportunities
- Increase skills and confidence in leading teams for diversification and sustainability
- Develop a more entrepreneurial mind-set and strengthen your leadership skills
Who can take part?
- You’re a CEO or director of a charity that supports children or young people
- Your organisation will likely have been active for at least two years and its turnover is probably between £100k and £2m (please do talk to us if you don’t fit into this bracket but believe you would still benefit from the programme)
- You are actively planning - or already trying - to diversity your income through trading
Interested? Attend a taster session!
This programme is now closed for applications. Check back later for more info....