YOU AND A FRIEND COULD JOIN TEAM GB AT THE 2024 OLYMPIC GAMES
Just a £10 donation for your chance to win a once in a lifetime sporting experience!
100% of all funds raised will help alleviate the impact of child poverty in London. Your entry fee could provide 20 afterschool meals for London children in need.
WIN A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE FOR TWO
- Our headline prize includes one night's accomodation in the heart of Paris, for two people (minimum 3*).
- Experience two Olympic events.
- An exclusive visit to the Team GB House where you'll meet Team GB Olympians of past and present.
Many more great prizes to win!
- A ski weekend for 2 in Salzburg, Austria at the Das Edelweiss Hotel
- 2 tickets for Centre Court at Wimbledon
- 2 VIP Swing Badges to Henley Royal Regatta
- Your name on The Maiden racing yacht as it sails the world
- VIP hospitality tickets for 2 at a Leeds United home game
- A 2 night Winter Experience for 2 in St. Moritz
- A golf day at The Grove for 4 with lunch
- 2 finals tickets to Queens plus £500 to spend on Crew Clothing
- Two full hospitality tickets for the Salon Privé Concours D’Elégance
- A Highland flight experience for 2 with Scotland Rugby Players, Tom Brown and Stuart McInally
- A Mashie Golf Club annual membership
- Women's FA Cup Final - two tickets
- A share in the Jamie Snowden Racing Club
- A school visit or a 2 hour masterclass from a GB Olympian
- 2 places for a Judoka masterclass with Lucy Renshall
- Kickboxing masterclass for 2 with Master Denise Bailey
- Bobsleigh & Skeleton experience - Olympian, Tony Wallington OBE
- 2 places for a sprinting masterclass with Frederick Afrifa
- 3 places for a golf day at Wentworth
- Red Roses vs France - 2 tickets to Women's Six Nations
How it works
Each £10 donation will increase your chances of securing an amazing prize!
From 12 noon on 1st March 2023, you can enter the Prize Draw by making a minimum donation of £10.
The Prize Draw closes at 12 noon on 31st March.
If your number is drawn, you’ll find out by email that you’ve won one of our amazing sporting prizes.
We’re all familiar with ‘the twelve days of Christmas’ with its partridges in pear trees, five gold rings and never ending verses of lords-a-leaping etc., Well this year, we are...
This year’s Christmas Challenge was The Childhood Trust’s biggest campaign, raising over £3.75 million pounds! This year the Trust has funded the delivery of 98 charities projects across London...
Mental health problems are linked to financial squeeze on families, according to new Childhood Trust report. The impact of the cost of living crisis on children has led some to start self-harming, a...